Friday, June 06, 2008

Hunger Challenge: Day 4

Really quickly, because it is late.

I survived another day, but I'm getting really tired of this. I'm glad I have to stop this on Sunday (a client is flying in from California and I have to take him out to dinner).

Anyways, today I had a can of clam chowder from my pantry for lunch, along with a leftover piece of kielbasa from last night's dinner. I also nibbled a bit on my snack from the pantry (the chocolate bar). For dinner, I had a piece of grilled chicken (~$2.00) on an english muffin (21.5 cents) and I split a pasta side dish from the pantry with my wife (mac&cheese). I'm probably cheating, since I grilled the chicken. I'm assuming many people in need wouldn't have access to an outdoor grill, or even the mesquite smoker (wood) chips we use for extra flavor.

I'm full, but tired. I wonder if the lethargy I am feeling today is due to my poor eating this week?

I'll try to give a fuller update in tomorrow's update.

Until then...

-P

No comments:

Post a Comment