Thursday, July 06, 2006

King won't decide first question till cameras roll

quote[CNN's Larry King has interviewed every president since Richard Nixon. Tonight at 9 p.m. ET he conducts his second interview with President George W. Bush since his election in 2000.

The interview will be broadcast from the White House. The president will be joined by first lady Laura Bush. Larry King spoke to CNN.com about what he plans to ask the president.

What will be your first question for the president?

No idea. It might be about Ken Lay, maybe North Korea. Lay was a friend of his. It's the president's birthday so I might go there.

I never know in advance. I won't know until I say hello and start the interview.

I'll definitely ask about Connecticut Senator Joe Lieberman, who says he'll run as an independent if he loses the Democratic primary. I'd like to know if Bush would support him as an independent.]


Good TV night, tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment