Friday, July 07, 2006

Guest Commentary: Karen's Take On The Lieberman/Lamont Debate

Lieberman failed the blink test big time (the more you blink the more unsure you seem), and looked as stiff as mask from a 1960's sci-fi horror flick. I think he's had a wee-bit of the ol' botulinum toxin. Let's face it, if his face droops any more he'll be tripping over his cheek flesh. I think they've tried to give him botox to make him droop less.

Lamont looked doe-eyed, but earnest in the first part of the debate. In the second part he looked almost a little Jimmy Stewart. Earnest, honest, and heartfelt.

As for content, which is the most important quotient, Lamont won hands down. Lieberman was all about smearing Lamont and scaring voters. Lamont said "Look at what you have and what it has given back to you, I can do better"

Lieberman came out punching, and strong, but ended as an egotistical prig. I will be swallowing bile if I he wins the primary and I have to vote for him in November. I WILL NOT support a Repug, but it would be tough voting for repug lite.

No comments:

Post a Comment