Friday, January 25, 2008

50 Cats Need New Home Fast

quote[Holly Harris has rescued animals for more than two decades. In essence, she runs her own no-kill shelter of sorts. She spends her own money to vaccinate and fix the animals she takes in.

Recently though, the fire marshal deemed the apartment and barn in which she and the cats live unsafe and illegal. This means that she has only four days to find a good place for 50 cats to live.

"I can't have it end like this. I've worked way too hard. These cats deserve better," Harris said.

She has devoted her life to the cats.

"I'm responsible. I need to make sure they all have homes. This is my chance," Harris said. "I need the public's help. If people don't get them, they'll be put to sleep."]


I'm posting this for my Connecticut friends, in the hope that they might be able to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment