Tuesday, September 11, 2007

How Kucinich Found Love

quote[ Elizabeth and Dennis, by most laws of logic and logistics, should never have met.

She grew up in the 1980s in the tiny English village of North Ockendon, in a cottage where Pea Lane meets Dennis Lane. At Maytree Cottage, she planted flowers, listened to her mother read stories by the wood stove in the winter, and with her younger sister tended stray animals.

Dennis grew up in the 1950s. Sometimes, he and his six siblings and parents lived in the family car.]


I know it's old, but it's a pretty good story. Plus, it's been bugging me since the last debate how Dennis had such a beautiful daughter. I didn't realize it was his wife!

P.S. The only reason I went looking for this was because Dennis will be on the Ed Schultz Show for a full three hours tomorrow. Sign up at the message board and ask Dennis your own questions. The best ones will be asked on air (I'll be moderating live during the show).

No comments:

Post a Comment