Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Bush Eats Baby, Wears Suit Of Human Skin

quote[Republicans across the nation are scrambling to defend President George W. Bush after he ate a baby during a visit to the White House kitchen early last evening.

Eye witnesses report that the president left the White House residence at around 8:05 p.m. eastern time wearing what appeared to be a crudely stitched "woman suit made from actual women".
He then entered the White House kitchen where he ate a baby with a side order of "a Cobb Salad containing raw puppy heads".

"I'm a baby eater. An eater of babies," the president told reporters this morning in the Rose Garden. "That's my job. My job is to tell the American people what I eat. And I eat babies and puppies while wearing suits of women. At least you know where I stand."]


This was way too funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment