Tuesday, August 10, 2010

White House: Some ‘crazy’ liberal critics of Obama ‘need to be drug tested’

"They wouldn’t be satisfied if Dennis Kucinich was president," he said.

Gibbs clarified that the "professional left" is not representative of the progressives "in America" and outside Washington, who organized and mobilized in favor of Obama.

The tone of Gibbs’ interview signals brewing frustration in the White House over parts of its base as midterm elections approach. It might hearken back to when White House chief of staff Rahm Emanuel privately and pointedly described some liberals as "fucking retarded."


You know what, Gibbs? Fuck you.

And fuck Obama too.

I'll vote for you again, to spare us the likes of Palin and McCain and whatever right wing moron of the month comes along.

But, I WILL NOT knock on any doors this time.

I WILL NOT make any phone calls.

I WILL NOT send any emails.

I WILL NOT hand out lawns signs or bumper stickers or lapel pins.

I WILL NOT put any stickers on my car.

I WILL NOT solicit any more donations. Nor will I personally send you another dime.

And I won't even try to convince my friends or family that you're our best political option.

You begged for help from "crazies" like me last time. Then you promptly threw us under the bus.

So, again, fuck you. The next election can be done without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment