Friday, October 03, 2008

NBC: 5 of 7 have less favorable view of Palin after debate

A CBS poll of 473 uncommitted voters produced equivalent, if less dramatic, results. In an incomplete tally on Thursday night, 46 percent said Biden had won the debate -- compared to 21% who thought Palin had won -- and 18% said they were now committed to the Obama-Biden ticket.

In a CNN poll of voters in general, not only did Biden outscore Palin by 51% to 36%, but almost half of those who felt Palin had exceeded expectations still believed she was not qualified to be president.


I initially thought that she wasn't the train wreck I expected, while firmly believing Biden won. In other words, I figured this debate turned into a non-issue for either campaign.

Then, after watching Olbermann, I think I have to agree that she was a train wreck. I'm glad the polls seem to agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment