Thursday, April 10, 2008

ESSMB Extends Welcome To Any Former Randi Rhodes Message Board Members

As the admin of the Ed Schultz Message Board, I'd like to take this moment to invite any former Randi Message boarders over to our board. I know our relationship hasn't always been the best, but I'd like to make this offer in the spirit of goodwill.

Since I personally validate all new accounts, there is usually some delay before you can post there. But, if you leave a comment here, I'll expedite the process.

While I disagreed with Randi's comments that led to this, I personally think AAR has made the worst mistake in their history by losing her.

Hopefully, she'll be back on the air soon in some capacity. We need as many progressive voices out there as possible.

Regards,

Plunderer

No comments:

Post a Comment