Friday, November 16, 2007

Support The Goddamn Troops!!!!

quote[He lost part of his skull in the blast and part of his brain was damaged. Half of his left arm was amputated and some of the fingers were blown off his right hand.

Ziegel, a 25-year-old Marine sergeant, knew the dangers of war when he was deployed for his second tour in Iraq.

But he didn't expect a new battle when he returned home as a wounded warrior: a fight with the Department of Veterans Affairs.

"Sometimes, you get lost in the system," he told CNN. "I feel like a Social Security number. I don't feel like Tyler Ziegel."]


I am so sick and tired of being told I don't support the troops because I am NOT for this stupid war. I DO support the troops. I want them home. I want them safe. I want them taken care of when they are injured.

I just wish the rightie blow-hards who constantly rail against those of my cause would want the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment