Monday, August 27, 2007

It's about freakin' time!

quote[ -- U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales announced his resignation Monday after enduring months of bipartisan calls that he leave office.
art.gonzales.press.pool.jpg

Alberto Gonzales was dogged by controversial issues including wiretapping programs and fired U.S. attorneys.

"I have lived the American dream," said Gonzales, the nation's first Latino to hold the post. "Even my worst days as attorney general have been better than my father's best days."

Gonzales described public service as "honorable and noble" and thanked President Bush for his friendship.

"Yesterday I met with President Bush and informed him of my decision to conclude my government services as Attorney General of the United States effective September 17."]


Question: Will Chertoff be any better?

No comments:

Post a Comment