Thursday, April 13, 2006

Remove Me From Your Rooster!

quote[One of the joys of being a gay rights activist is getting your daily dose of hate mail. Ok, most of it is pretty bland, but every once in a while there is a gem that makes up for all the rest. Here's the best of what I've received, along with a few others...
Here is the absolute best I've seen. It is snippets of various pieces put together by George Neighbors and Kathleen DeBold when they were working for the Human Rights Campaign Fund, which gets its fair share. Thanks for sharing it with us, George!

"Dear Faggots, Dikes, Soddomites, Lissbians, and Queer Bates: I recently
came across your address in a magazine I was reading and a plea for
donations to support your perversions caught my eye. Their is no excuse for
you. Your all sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick.
Gays are barf-inducing because you know what they do in private. Sex organs
are not very sanitarilly clean. Regard- less of a man's ability as an
artist, dress designer, or choreographer (three favorite professions, I'm
sure) the bottom line is that he enjoys [a long, explicit and obliviously
well-researched description of gay male sex]. I'm sure that lesbians engage
in similar disgusting acts [no description: they still can't figure out what
we do in bed!].]


LOL! A good read.

No comments:

Post a Comment