Thursday, December 22, 2005

John Gibson Goes Nuts Over His War On Christmas

quote[Boston: John, your war on Christmas is bogus, it doesn't exist-it's thinner than drugstore wrapping paper.

(Gibson had to prod Gary on since he was getting pasted.)

Gibson: You're defending me Gary, get busy.

Gibson said it was his book and O'Reilly's campaign that is restoring Christmas.

Gibson: You can't do this-this year because you got caught.

Boston: You guys are rich. This stuff was made up. I called school superintendents and said you know O'Reilly...said you can't have cookies at your school...

Gibson interrupting: Rob-Rob-Rob, stop right there-Rob-ROB-STOP-RIGHT-THERE!

Boston: No you're wrong John, I'm not gonna stop...

Gibson: Yea you are, because the incidents in my book are not lies--if you're calling me a liar let's go one on one of it. --Hey Rob! Straighten up, you just called me a liar-Back up your charges--(Gary-pipe down)--Rob, you just called me a liar!--I did not say that!---(Gary, Stop!)

Gibson: If you're calling me a liar on that, you're going to get sued next.

Boston: Now you've changed your story.

Gibson had no use for McCaleb in the segment and finally pulled the plug on Boston.]


This was a hilarious clip!

No comments:

Post a Comment